Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cozy Home?

How does a quiet, cozy, clean home sound to you?
In this home the children are helpful, nice, and obedient and they enjoy learning.
In this home the mother has time for fun with her kids , quiet time with her husband and still has time for herself to do whatever she wishes.
Is this just a fairy tale?  No, it is a very attainable goal.
And while my days are far from perfect, I have been able to achieve these goals. It took me some time to find the rhythm that was right for my family, but now that I have found it, I want to help you as well.
 I have tried many different ideas over many years. The ideas that took a long time to implement or were hard to figure out I would not stick with. If it overwhelmed me, I usually would try it but get burned out.
 Everything that I blog about will be things that are simple to do or things I will try out so you can see if they will work for your home. So grab a cup of tea or coffee and get ready to have a cozy home.

3 comments:

  1. That's cool. I can see you just started your blog. I also started my blog this year and one of those is about Home Ideas. Maybe you'd like to drop by and see my posts. I found you in Voice Boks and I am following you now. Keep it coming, girl!

    http://theatelierhomeideas.blogspot.com
    htttp://yetskysatelier.blogspot.com
    http://worldblitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will be stopping by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple living is the best! following from vb.

    Dina
    www.myunentitledlife.com

    ReplyDelete