Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

About

About The Blog:
My  reason  for starting this blog is to help women be able to enjoy the time they have with their children while they are still in the home. I want you to be able to give your children lasting memories of their time spent at home.
About Me:   
My name is Sharla Orren. I have a Sociology degree and currently work part time as a director and teacher of our church preschool. My favorite jobs  are  that of wife, mother, homeschool  mom and homemaker. I love reading and learning about nutritional whole foods, making my own cleaning and beauty products and living a simple, intentional, God centered life.
My husband Robert is a very wonderful and supportive husband. I don’t think I would love homemaking  or homeschooling as much if it were not for him. Robert is the Youth and Family Minister at our church.


No comments:

Post a Comment