Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Arsenic in the apple juice!!!!!


                                                   


 I have talked with a few parents lately who are very concerned about the fact that the FDA has allowed arsenic in something we give our precious children. In my years of research and study I found that most of the “food” that we are allowed to eat is not really food at all. It is mostly made up of toxic chemicals.

So what are you as a parent supposed to do? I say read. Read everything  you can get your hands on about what we eat and what is in the products we use every day. You need to be an informed consumer. As you have just recently found out, you cannot really trust what the FDA says is safe.

I try to only buy whole foods such as organic eggs, fruits, and vegetables. When I do buy a special treat such as candy for the kids, I get the organic type because it does not have artificial dyes. (I could do a whole other post on the dangers of dye). 

I also try to limit the amount of toxins my family gets by making my own cleaning supplies and sprays, and also buying organic shampoo, toothpaste, etc.

You will still get toxins in your body because they are everywhere; but, I hope by limiting the amount, it will better help our bodies filter out the rest.

What are your thought about the recent discovery?

No comments:

Post a Comment